
There are a few things that I've been meaning to write about - Thanksgiving, trip to Canada, my first Avant Calendar, CPB events, rant about film graphics inspired by seeing the new Bond film.

The graphics really was great and the look so different - reminds me of 'Catch me if you can' title.
But all that aside, all I want to really write about is Xmas - or oh no..that's not politically correct here - the holiday season. Somehow it's such a big thing here...so much lighting deco wasted on this period. Am I being too cynical. Ok, it's all pretty - but don't you think we ruin the environment enough as it is? New York is still warm! There has been no snow nor frost! We had may be 2 cold days where it dropped below freezing. We broke the weather!
During this period, 5th Ave is too crazy - worse than London's Oxford Street, I think...or may be I just haven't been to Oxford street during this sort of time for a very long time that I don't remember. It really doesn't feel like Xmas until today - when I have taken over my room as my two room mates are away...have my music on (surround sound speakers borrowed), pack (although I'm not going back to Bangkok this year - I'm moving to stay in Manhattan for over a week) and staying up really late to just...well, not do much - get in touch - blog, update photos - organize files...really is my pre-xmas routine year in year out as I usually prepare to go back to Bangkok.
Happy Holidays to you all
No comments:
Post a Comment