Quang & I share the view above. I said to Q that I would blog about this so I am. Now that I live one floor above her we can walk around in our pj's to each other's apartment to goss over a cuppa. If one of us run out of eggs or lime, all we have to do is walk up/down one flight of stairs and borrow (take, rather) each other's stock. Being (almost) in NY and all - it feels very much like being on the set of friends. In and out of each other's apartment - to procrastinate, to chat, to eat and to take full advantage of being close but not living together! Then of course there's Pol who's also just below. So up and down / in and out of each other's room we go. I guess I'm like Joey going into Monica and Chandler's apartment (except P & Q aren't a couple) as I am the one who never have any food! In any case, it's ab fab!!!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
A sort of 'Friends' Existence
Quang & I share the view above. I said to Q that I would blog about this so I am. Now that I live one floor above her we can walk around in our pj's to each other's apartment to goss over a cuppa. If one of us run out of eggs or lime, all we have to do is walk up/down one flight of stairs and borrow (take, rather) each other's stock. Being (almost) in NY and all - it feels very much like being on the set of friends. In and out of each other's apartment - to procrastinate, to chat, to eat and to take full advantage of being close but not living together! Then of course there's Pol who's also just below. So up and down / in and out of each other's room we go. I guess I'm like Joey going into Monica and Chandler's apartment (except P & Q aren't a couple) as I am the one who never have any food! In any case, it's ab fab!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh dear.
"come up and get a cup cake!" "be there ina minute!" this is 12 at night! loving the extra flat to chill in! haha
>to goss over a cuppa
>ab fab
Salisa, you are developing a London/New York hybrid language. Please stop for everyone's sake.
:)
Anyway glad to hear you're having a nice experience over there. When is the next post coming? What's happening in the next episode of friends?
Hey Sa... found your "Central Perk" yet? Hehehe
Our equivalent of Central Perk....hmm...may be an ice cream place...lol....nah...no Central Perk yet ;p
Post a Comment