
I don't have an attic or cellar but only a whole mess of digital archives which has been 'collecting dust' for years. Due to my relocation and a purchase of a new laptop, I've been going through as many of these files as I can and have been re-discovering some old photos, artwork, emails... The above is my favourite - my own photography in Bath, made into silk screen print which took hours to finish. Many late nights in the studio at college. I must admit - for the most part, it has been a bit of a chore to go through all my files - especially after realising how many fonts I am missing for my artwork and will not be able to do anything about it until I'm reunited with my Apple Mac. My G4 has just found a new home in my dad's office after 2 months at sea :P And I thought I was already pretty organised...
1 comment:
Nice artwork sa. Looking forward to your first post from NYC!
Post a Comment