It has only just hit me that I am really leaving London in just one day. Although I never rule out coming back to live here, there is also a possibility that I may never return to live. London has been my home for the past 6 years and I am strangely disturbed by the thought of leaving.
As I sit here and try to re-organise a few files, I have re-discovered photos from when I moved away from home. They have brought back many memeories and many of them are here in London. I will miss the lovely window displays, the arts and culture, top gear, British cruel humour as in The Office and Extras, the tube, the red buses, Tate, V&A, Ally Pally, Trent Park, - I never thought I'd say this - but the North Circular and the M25 that has been such a big part of my life when I'm trying to get somewhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment